Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hillary Fisher a.k.a “Pink/Orange Bikini Girl” Makes Contact

Hillary Fisher a.k.a Pink/Orange Bikini Girl Makes Contact Hillary Fisher a.k.a Pink/Orange Bikini Girl Makes Contact
Hillary Fisher a.k.a Pink/Orange Bikini Girl Makes Contact Hillary Fisher a.k.a Pink/Orange Bikini Girl Makes Contact
I’ve been doing AmaTuna moments for a of couple weeks now. Finally, one of the babes has contacted me. Remember, Pink/Orange Bikini contest girl? Well she just emailed me and sent us over a few pics of herself.

Hi this is Hillary Fisher. A friend of mine forwarded me the link to my pics on your website on my Facebook account. I’ve been a fan of Hollywood Tuna since I saw it advertised in Playboy I just thought I would drop you a line after I saw the pics.

Now I’ve been doing this site for almost 5 years and I will say that Hillary Fischer is by far the hottest girl with the most rockin’ body to ever grace Hollywood Tuna. Thanks for the pics and let’s hope you keep sending us more.

No comments:

Post a Comment