Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paris Hilton’s Lingerie Will Make Your Boobs Look Huge

Paris Hiltons Lingerie Will Make Your Boobs Look Huge  paris hilton … or so she says. Paris Hilton is about to launch her swimwear and lingerie line – and you’re looking at the ( photoshopped / cartoonish) promo! Here’s what she has to say about it:



“In my lingerie line, I have a bra that I designed for flat-chested girls and it makes your boobs look huge! People think it’s fake boobs. Everyone’s like, ‘Did you…?’ I’m like, ‘No!’ It makes me look like a double-D. I’m flat-chested compared to most girls in Hollywood.”


1 comment:

  1. This looks like it is going to be a great range for ladies with smaller cups. The flat chested girls of the world need a little support out there because they have to make do with some teenager sized bras and surely this can get a little annoying. They want to be a real women and wear real women's bras and yet a Miss Kitty or Betty Boo bra is all they could find. Hopefully now the smaller breasted girls of the world can feel womanly. Well done to Paris Hilton and I hope it does as well as her perfume and other ventures, which I am sure it will. Money has a tendency to create success.

    As for the cartoon look of the promotional picture, these are the customers she will be looking for, straight from Betty Boo and Miss Kitty to "Hey mama I'm hot and 100% woman".

    ReplyDelete